The first step to designing the ideal user experience is a thorough knowledge of the brand, including its business activities and target audiences. Based on that knowledge, you can create a comprehensive strategic plan detailing the changes required in the process allowing users to browse the site.
- Studying business activity, targeting audiences, and honing in on the main value offered by the brand
- Analyzing the relevant market to understand difficulties, advantages, and demand for your brand.
- In-depth knowledge of competitors and their comparative advantages and disadvantages.
- Setting clear goals and objectives (KPIs).
- Planning and defining parameters for measurement through various statistical tools - for making informed decisions about changes in the user experience, and for future measurement of the changes that will be made.
- Characterization of the site's visual changes in accordance with the behavior of the users measured - accessibility of the content and its design elements.
- Website content planning based on business branding, ease of use, and SEO requirements.
- Creating a strategic plan detailing the tasks to be performed - depending on brand preferences and business potential, and maximizing results in the shortest possible time.